METAdrasi is looking for a Teacher for teaching Portuguese to unaccompanied minors in Athens.
Child Safeguarding Policy: Level 1
• Excellent knowledge of Portuguese
• Excellent knowledge of English
• At least 1 year of previous experience in working with children and adolescents
• Ability to organize and plan
• Ability to communicate and collaborate in a team
• Very good computer skills
• Previous employment in migration/refugee field
• Previous experience in the specific target group
• Postgraduate degree in a subject related to education or children
Submission of supporting documents:
Interested candidates are invited to submit their CV accompanied by a letter of expression of interest to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org stating in the subject: “Portuguese Teacher” until 17/1/2021.