In order to facilitate the access of the refugee and migrant population to the labour market, METAdrasi, in cooperation with UNHCR, launches the second round of the education and training programme.
The training is addressed to refugees, beneficiaries of temporary protection and migrants – aged 18 and over – and offers them the opportunity to acquire the necessary skills to work in the field of care for people with disabilities. Participants will be assisted in the collection of the required documents to complete their registration on the platform of the Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs, with a view to their job specialization and employment as personal assistants within the framework of the service “Personal Assistant for Persons with Disabilities” (Law 4837/2021) and generally in the field of care of persons with disabilities.
The programme provides:
- Language specialisation courses in medical terminology
- First aid and child protection training
- Administrative support for registration on the Ministry of Labour platform
- Auxiliary Greek language lessons to improve the level of the language
Requirements for participation in the programme:
- A residence permit granting the right to work in Greece
- Work permit in Greece (if the law provides for its issuance)
- A very good level of knowledge of the Greek language (B1) will be taken into account
In order to participate in the selection process, interested parties should fill in the Application Form which can be found at the following link:
Deadline for submission of applications: Monday, 27/03/2023
Please note: Registrations may end earlier if the required number of participants is reached.
ℹ️ For more information please contact Eleni Metsa at the email: email@example.com and Savvas Papadopoulos at the email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The programme is implemented by METAdrasi with the support of UNHCR.