We are looking for an experienced Program Manager to coordinate supervise and monitor our programs and projects in the field of expertise of METAdrasi in our offices in Athens.
In particular, the role includes:
- Supporting the coordination supervision and monitoring of programs working closely with the Administration and the project leads to ensure projects are well-coordinated, on track, and meeting agreed milestones and reporting deadlines.
- Managing grants, contracts and relationships with partner organisations and funders, with a particular focus on maximizing their quality impact and scaling their work.
- Engage with project leads and finance managers to meet, monitor and adjust the compliance and financial requirements of grants and contracts, as well as co-ordinate the timely and high-quality preparation and submission of progress and financial reports to funders.
- Coaching and offering advice to project leads on how to achieve the best they can – adding value by, for example, challenging thinking about existing delivery models and working through complex problems together.
- Working collaboratively with various Departments across METAdrasi so as to coordinate the preparation of all necessary supporting documentation for audits, provision of clarifications to findings, monitoring of compliance with any audit observations and dissemination of best practice.
- Participating in events and workshops, seminars and conferences.
We are looking for an exceptional candidate who has passion for social care as well as a practical and positive approach that leads to action. You will be resilient and able to combine thinking and doing to support complex programs, build relationships and get the best out of the projects we support, by also promoting the Organization’s vision. In particular, you need to:
- Have a master degree in a related field.
- Have five years of experience in managing programs preferably in the field of humanitarian crises, and/or in the social care or related area – or skills to bring from other work which would enable you to do this.
- Have skills in drafting, managing and monitoring the absorption of budgets of projects within the context of grants and contracts.
- Be a natural collaborator with excellent relationship-building, partnership, and coaching skills.
- Have excellent written and presentation skills and be comfortable communicating with a range of different audiences in the Greek and English language.
- Have excellent project management and organizational skills and the ability to handle pressure and manage crisis effectively.
- Be creative and flexible in your approach and a genuine team player.
- Preferably have experience of managing teams and budgets.
- Have excellent working knowledge of MS Office and office management software.
- Previous experience in working in NGOs would be desirable.
If you are interested, you are invited to submit your CV along with a motivation letter at email@example.com until August 20, 2018, with the position code: PRM/818 written in the subject.