In the context of the refugee crisis on European territory, where millions of Ukrainian nationals were forced to leave their homes, METAdrasi was mobilized immediately to respond to the ever increasing and urgent basic needs of new arrivals in our country.
In particular, we provide:
· Accommodation (room and board) for women and children over 5 years old (Athens)
· Babysitting and creative activities for children aged 4-6 years old
· Legal support and a dedicated complaints helpline**
· Psychosocial support
· Provision of food and non-food items
· Support to find work
· Greek and English language courses for adults*
· Greek, English, German and native language courses for Ukrainian and Russian-speaking children*
· Remedial teaching for children attending the Greek school*
Interested applicants can fill in the on-line form in the following languages:
* The courses are held in Athens and Thessaloniki
** Regarding the dedicated helpline for complaints (690 809 1400), those interested may call free of charge by using the Telegram/Viber/WhatsApp applications. The goal of the line is to protect and support new arrivals, as well as report exploitation cases to the competent authorities.