METAdrasi’s students express themselves through music, dance and colours and show us the way to an open society, where acceptance becomes a reality and people interact and move forward together.
Refugee and migrant children, who participate in our education programme “Step2School”, that is implemented in the framework of the “Open Schools” of the Municipality of Athens, will take part in “the 2nd School Street Festival of Art and Acceptance”, by presenting:
– Songs in greek, arabic, farsi and urdu, accompanied by guitars and bendirs made by the children
– Traditional greek music and dances, accompanied by accordion, in cooperation with Stefanos Ganotis
– A poem and creations inspired by it
– Students’ photographs from their home countries, as well as from Greece
– Collages and other artistic creations
Do not miss this special event that will take place on Saturday, June the 2nd, from 16:00 to 24:00, at the Ermou/Keramikos pedestrian street (next to “Thissio” metro station).
METAdrasi’s “Step2School” activity is implemented with the support and funding by the European Union – Civil Protection and Humanitarian Aid (ECHO).