The programme concerns Academic Counselling for young people aged 16+ and adults with refugee and migration background. The aim of the programme is to connect individuals with public and private secondary and tertiary education.
The support programme includes:
– Academic Counselling: individual meeting of the person concerned with the academic advisor. – Counselling for national examinations, undergraduate or postgraduate studies.
– Presentation of the Greek educational system in order to provide the interested individual with information on the connection between studies and the Greek labour market.
– Support for enrolment in public school structures.
– Presentation of the available scholarships granted to the beneficiaries of the programme and preparation for the scholarship interview.
– Support for scholarship holders and students during their studies.
To participate in the programme, fill in the form below: